We strive to create a seamless tradition for patients in their journey from inpatient or day patient, to living and being active in the community. Throughout treatment and beyond, we work closely with a patient’s GP, support persons, psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist or counsellor to ensure continuity of care.
Our patients benefit from a supportive, ethical, respectful and relaxed environment.
Our specialist treatment covers a wide range of psychiatric and psychological conditions including:
- Adult and childhood trauma
- Bipolar (manic-depressive) disorder
- Dissociative disorders
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Panic attacks
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Sexual abuse
- Substance misuse
- Veteran-related psychiatric conditions