Anxiety and/or depression can begin slowly or suddenly. Symptoms can include:
- feeling sad or down most of the time
- losing interest in activities you used to enjoy
- the desire to withdraw from social or work activities
- trouble concentrating and negative thoughts
- tiredness, headaches or stomach aches
- difficulty sleeping
Anxiety and depression are recognised medical conditions that benefit from treatment and often, will not get better on their own.
If anxiety or depression are affecting you, we have a range of treatment programs, developed by experienced mental health specialists, that can support you in your recovery.